Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sydney Christmas


With the shopping done, I took myself and my camera to town to check out the Christmas trees, decorations and enjoy the Sally's Christmas Carols in Martin Place. I had a lovely afternoon wandering by myself and oohing and ahhing at the trees!! Did I mention before that I LOVE Christmas?

First stop was the QVB..Sydney's prettiest shopping building. Selfie in front of the tree:)!!!!!!!

Then it was on through the Galleries Victoria, past the new bike shop.
This shop and these bikes are sooo coool,
I contemplated asking Santa for one..briefly, for a nanosecond..I am so NOT a bikerider!!

On past the buskers...another big love of mine!! Christmas buskers..little children with no skills making awful noises on clarinets and violins.. love 'em... these guys weren't too bad..and are photoworthy because I don't think I've seen too many busking bassoons before.

Down Pitt Street mall, which was looking quite festive, where I quicklly ogled the new Westfield and found myself a watch in the new Tag Heuer shop..( I didn't buy it though)



and so to The Strand Arcade!:) While I am often at QVB and so very familiar with it, I am less often at the strand.. I was delighted with it's Christmas offering:) Good work Strand!!...

and so to the ultimate citadel of consumerism.....to whom I sent a Christmas request in passing.... passing the kids earning a living as elves

until I reached Martin Plce and the Sally's Christmas carols.. next instalment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home