Saturday, May 19, 2007

Week ending 18/5/2007

Saturday night: We did dinner with the Changs and Jan and Warren at a place in narrabeen (Alkoven). The food was pretty good and there was lashings of it. I had the salt and pepper squid for entree -it was enormous. I was full after that and still had mains to come. In fact, I was so full I left every single one of my little roast spuds-whoever heard of leaving roast potatoes!!!!!!!!!


Mother's day: Thank you to all my four beautiful children who did mother's day stuff with/for me. We had a very yummy brekky in manly..I had fresh fruit bruschetta with ricottta and cinnamon.yum. In the evening Jenny came over for dinner and we celebrated her birthday with dad's eafood pizza and megan's ice cream cake and 7 candles I rustled up leftover from someone's birthday. Chris rang and we had a long chat. I was so pleased he'd remembered mother's day - turned out he hadn't !!!!-it was just coinicidence that he rang - still i reckon he must have known intuitively on a subconscious level.

Bathroom renovations have ground to a halt as we await new teal tiles.

Had drinks with Jeanette and Steph last night. Always fun!!

Am busy working on a budget - am going to become water/electricity nazi. Lead story in smh today is a doom and gloom piece re the imminent doubling of electricity bills due to electricty shortage due to inctreased demand and less output due to not enough water.
Tonight: going to watch marie antoinette on dvd and go to bed early.. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home