Saturday, April 12, 2008

Friday 11th



Megs and I went to the Orpheum to see "The other Boleyn Girl".. I imagine the critics and historians amongst us probably took a dimmish view of this movie, but I enjoyed it - it was sufficiently melodramatic and soap -operaish enough to keep me happy - the characters seemed to be endlessly rushing along corridors, bosoms heaving,or galloping noisily about the countryside under dark glowering skies. Scarlett Johannsen can do no wrong in my eyes, but the older stars, in particular the actress who played katherine of Arragon, probably gave stronger performances.

light fitting @ the Orpheum!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those photos turned out well.... the US film critics give it C+. From Margaret & David both, it was a 3 star rating... right on par with 'Bee Movie' and 'Failure to Launch' lol lol lol

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home