Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Day



Started with communion and and candles for Andy @ St Lukes. It was an emotional start to the day. I was struck anew with sadness shock and self pity that here is another Christmas without Andy, and forever more. I cannot believe it and I want him back. After communion, I sat in the side chapel and cried - it has been a hideous, stressful and heartbreaking few weeks with a couple of our little family who are battling major change and stress. After last year's sad and emotional Christmas, I so want this one to be happy - I love this family of mine with my whole heart and I want to be happy and even more I want them to be happy. I cry for all the things that are different from how I want them to be.

So, Church and tears are cathartic, and I leave feeling more peaceful and happiness and optimism returning! It will be a good Christmas and a fun day!





We had breakfast with Andy. We took our Santa stockings... We managed to feel calm and peaceful and even silly and happy at funny old Santa who had been on an economy drive and stuffed free stuff ( like Post Office calendars and fast food vouchers )into the stockings along with the socks and jocks.

An enormous and elaborate lunch followed.
>The crackers held an orchestra of whistles which provided hilarity and entertainment..



For my part, I ate , I drank, I laughed and mostly I enjoyed and was grateful for the family I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home