Saturday, January 30, 2010

Spoilt ! Spoilt! Spoilt!

Yes, me..... I had a birthday. I got soooo spoilt. I spoke to Chris at length on Skype in the morning,( always fun and entertaining -he makes me laugh,that boy), then wafted off while my family made lunch for me.. Megs and Christopher did fabulous prawns and snapper parcels on the barbie. .... Millie made me a wonderful moreish berry cheesecake and Tim..well Tim said he has access to Millie, so that is his contribution.!!!???wtf...hehehe...I personally think that's stretching things a bit, but I guess if he can get away with it...:)..but he DID open the beautiful french sparkling. ) Maybe that counts?.. I blew out my candles, and made a wish.. and opened my loot. And what did I get?? Toys, toys toys:) ..spoilt spoilt spoilt..that is me...
This from Barry..Yes..hello my long awaited and much coveted iphone:)

and these from Megan Tim Christopher and Millie..
oooo. .cute, small, sharp as a tack, new 50mm fast 1.8 lens
and book one of the Stieg Larsson trilogy -- the ONLY book in Sydney now it seems.. every single person on the planet seems to have read it bar me.. I'm feeling left out!!..I need to hurry and finish Lydna La Plante so I can move on to Stieg.


After lunch I played with my new toys, then nicked off down to Dee Why with Barry for dinner with Lizzie.

Thank you to all for a wonderful day..You made me feel very special..and spoilt...:)xoxox

2 Comments:

Anonymous Megs said...

Haha, Tim - "access" to Millie! Poor Millie! Makes her sound like a slave! Well, he fired the BBQ up, so maybe that counts for a little bit too?

Myk (at work) likes the lens. I had the blog open to read and he said "oooo, nice prime lens"!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

OOO..if I'd known it was going to be critiqued by someone who knows about these things, I'd have taken a bit more care to get an in focus shot with the p & s!!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home