Monday, December 31, 2007

RED LETTER DAY


I couldn't let today go by without some sort of recognition of the end of an era for me. Today,after 26 and a half years, is the last day I am the mother of a child. Andy turns 18 at midnight tonight (well officially in my mind at 6.00am), so when I wake in the morning I will have 4 adult children. I know nothing changes in terms of loving, caring and worrying, and since the youngest two still live at home, in practice, nothing will change either, but it feels a little weird and a little sad:(!!!!

Best wishes Andy. We love you very much and wish for you a happy, joyful, productive, bountiful, and loving life!!!!!!!!!!! and and take it easy And!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xoxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats a nice photo of us all. you could have used the one where i look taller then tim though!

Congrats andy, will buy you that schooner next time im back in the Davidson residence

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home