Monday, January 30, 2012

Advance Australia Fair

I love this!!!

I love Adam Hills anyway and he has this Anthem thing so right..I've never liked Advance Australia Fair.. (at the risk of deportation for treason or something.) Remember, God Save was our anthem all through my school years. sung daily, so I feel a bit of an affinity and allegiance to it.. which is what singing a National Anthem everyday is designed to do,after all. There are a lot of great anthems in this world.. Love a bit of Marsellaise, a bit of God Defend, a bit of Flower of Scotland or Land of our Fathers , United we shall stand, and even God Forbid a bit of Star Spangling. Girt doesn't cut it and the tune is dreary (and Aussies can't sing it!)


Here is his new improved version!! Enjoy!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home