Tuesday, October 24, 2006

DAVIDSON 22/10/2006



We have a bird's nest in the elm tree right outside my bedroom window. I am very excited by this (and also by the fact that the jacaranda tree is going to flower this year - will post pics when it happens, I think in about a week).

You can kind of see the mother/father bird guarding the nest here. They're noisy miners ..these are the good native sort as opposed to the indian miners that used to plague us when we had the guinea pigs. The mother and father are very diligent and tireless in keeping up the constant feeding. I feel like a proud grandmother!

2 Comments:

Blogger Me! said...

what youve grown impatient of use producing and moved onto birds to take the inheritance!

im only 22 give me time woman!

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Le Tweet! What a great photo! I have saved it onto my computer. Thinking about using it as my msn picture.... or is that against copyright laws?

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home