Friday, September 21, 2007

Snow Monkeys


Thank you to Megan for bringing this site to my attention. It's a live webcam from a wilderness hot spring somewhere in Japan - I think with my limited Japanese, it's a national park or something as occasionally tourists with big cameras wander into the picture. The monkeys spend all day swimming in and playing around the pool. I am amazed that I can wile away the hours here in Sydney while I'm waiting for the stockmarket to move by watching these monkeys play in what looks like a complete wilderness in the middle of Japan. Ah.. technology!!! It's great, like going to the zoo without having to pay !!!! ( and you know how I LOVE the zoo esp. the monkeys!!!
here is the link ..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go monkeys go monkeys GO!!!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home