Monday, October 08, 2007

Rugby World Cup - Shock and Awe



Australia lost to England in the quarter final on Saturday night.!! Unbelievable... we are all devastated and miserable - slightly alleviated by the fact the All Blacks also lost.

I love this from smh: "As the All Blacks fans left Millennium Stadium in Cardiff after their fifth successive failed World Cup campaign, a Scottish spectator called out: "Belts and shoelaces, please." hehehe - perverse pleasure,but I bet the Kiwis weren't feeling sorry for us either!.

I don't follow league at all, but am holding out for the Kangaroos promise to restore national pride when they play NZ on Sunday.

Meanwhile, I am putting my support behind the frogs - ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home