Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Spring Madness...




David Jones (large department store) had their ground floor - (cosmetics/handbags/ accessories) decorated with a floral extravangza to welcome Spring. I was in there along with the bus loads of pensioners who had also come to admire and take photos ..



I couldn't help but get carried away with the theme and try on a few hats!:)

( um.. if you're wondering why I look so furtive and strange, it's because I was desperately trying to make it look like i was photographing the floral arrangements..not myself in hats!! hehehe)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yellow hat is the winner I think. You look tres' chic!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Thank you Megs. Chris thinks I look stunned!!hehehe

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home