Thursday, September 09, 2010

Flying Trip to Brissie


We haven't been to a party in Brisbane in about 30 years, so it was an amazing coincidence to be invited to 2 separate parties in Brissie on the one night. We decided the easiest thing to do would be to split by our family loyalties, so Barry attended Lloyd's 60th, and I attended Rhys's 18th. We split our flight arrangements too.. he flying on Virgin, me and my tray of rocky road on Qantas. I felt like the Royal Family!
It was great night for Rhys. He enjoyed his party and I'm sure absolutely knew that he was the star attraction:)
He spent most of it outside wandering up and down smiling happily. The pizza was a huge hit.. a piece in each hand guaranteed to make a boy happy and he smiled like a champ when we sang Happy Birthday.. I was so pleased he had a happy day, for him and especially for Ros and Tony.


About 60 family and friends were there to celebrate with him. It was exciting for me to catch up with both my sisters and my nephews and niece ,some of whom I hadn't seen for a few years.
and my how they'd grown!! Gorgeous kids all!!


This last pic is for Josh,(looking a little uncertain above) who took a litlle while to warm up to the batty lady with the camera, but came good in the end!!:)

We kicked on at the after party back at Ros's..this last pic was taken long after bedtime at the end off a happy day:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home