Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gallery Visit No. 1



I had a day in town , ate lunch with Timmy, then headed over to the Art Gallery to catch Picasso before it leaves. Glad Chris and I hadn't gone to see it in Paris ( the Picasso museum being just around the corner from our hotel, as it seems a lot of it was over here. Am not really a Picasso fan, but was glad I went for educational purposes.



There was some sort of Police anniversary celebration day going on when I got to town.


I walked up Martin Place..(thought these were odd (German flag) colours to use for a surf carnival banner advertisements, but I did like the coordinating flowers.

No pics in the exhibition, so here are a couple from around the gallery:





and heading home back towards town. (financial district - Deutsche Bank, RBS, Amp buildings)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home